Wow! What a year 2015 has been. I have truly been beyond blessed with all of the incredible opportunities I have been blessed with, and all the amazing brides I have had the pleasure to work with.
- In reflection: I spent the entire summer interning in Nashville, Tn for Julie Paisley Photography who is a world renowned film photographer. She not only became like a mother to me, but she taught me so many priceless things that have further my business immensely.
- I have become a hybrid photographer shooting both film and digital photography (also thanks to JPP for teaching me film).
- I have received my first publication, which you can see on January 5th at chicvintagebride.com
- I have travelled to five different states this year to shoot multiple weddings.
- Finally, I have hired a phenomenal second shooter (Lacy) who has become a dear friend and incredible asset to my business. I am so incredibly thankful for her and all that she does. You can see more of her in my “Behind the Scenes 2015” blog post.
So what a wonderful year it has been. These are only five of the many many things that have come to light this year. So here are the Best of 2015 Brides that I had the honor to photograph this year. They are beautiful, encouraging, outgoing, humble, and now officially a Mrs. Meet the BRP brides!
Scans: Photovision Prints
Fuji 400 H Pro
(In the image below I am featuring TWO of my 2015 brides! The blonde bridesmaid on the right was also one of my Best of 2015 Brides!)